Are you excited to bring the Sales department to the next level? Do you get energy from driving leads toward becoming clients? Then we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a Sr. Sales Manager to support us in our growth.
Scope of position:
We are a diverse team, united by a dynamic and inclusive culture sharing a passion for collaboration and solving complex problems. Together, we help customers in biotech and pharma industry worldwide to drive their drug discovery and development programs forward.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, energetic and experienced Senior Sales Manager. The Senior Sales Manager will be partially responsible for driving overall sales growth for our service business by converting new opportunities in our sales funnel ensuring the achievement of HUB’s sales target. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of prospecting and is an excellent negotiator and closer.
What will you do?
- Identify and qualify new sales leads using various sources such as e-commerce platforms, market data intelligence and via your own relevant network, progress opportunities through the sales funnel and bring them to contract status.
- Meet and exceed both company, BD and personal sales targets by working proactively on potential new customers via calls, emails, visits, conferences etc.
- Use negotiating skills and senior sales abilities to negotiate contracts and close on business.
- Propose new growth strategies based upon in-depth knowledge of market and competition.
- Maximize the value of the deals by leading and driving the complete sales cycle of new opportunities and establishing recurrent business.
- Drive creative sales solutions for new potential customers; identify differentiators and create unique, tailored customer facing sales content.
- Develop and maintain an annual, SMART business plan (together with Marketing & Sales and Business Development) including anticipated sales increases, sales opportunities and anticipated competitive services- and competitive technologies.
- Maintain the CRM and other tools with relevant and up to date sales performance, customer engagements, customer related updates and sales opportunities.
What will you bring?
- Proven ability in negotiating, closing, and delivering small, mid- and large contracts
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Sales or BD positions in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or CRO industry (not product).
- Experience selling services to new clients and maintaining an exceptional working relationship with all new contacts you bring into the business
- The ability to upsell and cross-sell across a wide range of service areas
- Able to understand and convey our technology and business offering to the required level
- Natural ability to manage stakeholders within the company which is in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of and experience with the decision-making process at pharma and biotech prospects
- Master’s degree, preferably in the field of Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences.
- Strong and warm network within the Pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO industry.
- Experience in a preclinical CRO business is highly desirable.
- Experience with MS Office, CRM systems and other marketing and sales related tools
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Able to travel internationally, up to 20% or more as required.
What we offer and who we are:
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits like 30,5 leave days plus national holidays.
- Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
- Relocation reimbursement for candidates from outside the Netherlands.
- International work environment in a multi-cultural team.
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of a company with unwavering commitment to apply Organoid Technology globally for the benefit of patients.
HUB Organoids was founded in 2013 to advance organoid development and foster organoid adoption globally. Our proprietary organoid technology represents a paradigm-shift that bridges the gap between the lab and the clinic and effectively brings “patients in the lab”. HUB Organoids is now a fast-growing, world leading contract research organisation (CRO) with core expertise in organoid technology and its diverse applications ranging from drug discovery and development, preclinical patient stratification, predictive biomarker discovery, personalized medicine, clinical trials, and companion diagnostics.
Please send your cover letter and resume, in English to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!