Bring our knowledge and knowhow in-house
HUB Organoid Technology represents a breakthrough in the field of stem cells research and it is based on extensive knowledge of the underlying biology of adult stem cells. HUB Organoid Technology allows to establish laboratory models directly from patient epithelial tissue without the need for prior manipulation or transformation. This results in patient-relevant in vitro models that recapitulate the 3D architecture, morphology, physiology, molecular pathology, and response to treatment of the original tissue in vivo, therefore effectively representing a “patient in the lab®”.
- Product: ASC-derived epithelial organoids (human/animals)
- Culture Media: organ-specific composition
- Use: application field (e.g., drug discovery/development, diagnostics, regenerative medicine)
- Method/Process: establishment, expansion, differentiation, etc.
- HUB latest protocols and know-how
- Access the HUB Organoid® biobank
- Technology transfer training and support from our experts
- Visits and hands-on training at HUB