Do you want to be at the forefront of drug development? Use your research skills to discover new treatments using organoids? Then we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a highly motivated Research Associate to join our Oncology Department.
Scope of position:
As a Research Associate you support drug development by generating organoid disease models and researching their response to various drug treatment. You will work with assays like cell viability and cell proliferation assays. You will use multiple techniques such as immunofluorescence, (confocal) imaging, ELISA, flow cytometry and CRISPR. Your work will bring personalized treatment one step closer every day.
What will you do?
Oversee daily operations of hardware, software, network and server infrastructure: test, troubleshoot and adjust information systems to operate effectively.
- Work together with your Research Associate colleagues and Scientists to execute projects.
- Handle primary tissue and generate patient-derived organoids.
- Organoid culture and expansion for biobanking and experiments.
- Independently perform experiments to assess patients’ organoid response to drug treatments.
- Record keeping and administration of experimental details.
- Analyse of experimental results in a timely manner and present these to the team.
- Contribute to the technology development by improving protocols and developing novel assays.
What will you bring?
You have experience in cell biology, oncology or immunology. Previous experience working with 3D organoids and complex cell cultures is a great plus.
You are passionate about research and get energised by lab work, understanding that a degree of flexibility is required. As a team player, you are professional in your communication and can interact at all levels of the organisation. You bring a minimum of 2 years of experience and hold a BSc/MSc in the field of Life Science.
What we offer and who we are:
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits like 30,5 leave days plus national holidays.
- Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
- HUB is an open and energetic organisation, where a multi-cultural team is passionate to refine organoid development and foster organoid adoption globally. Our technology brings a ‘patient in the lab’ by utilizing patient-derived organoids to develop and test drug and other treatment. We’re a fast-growing, world leading biotech company in organoid technology.
Please send your cover letter and resume, in English to; firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!