Are you eager in contributing by creating perfect project planning which is on time and within budget? Do you get energy and feel challenged to get projects run smoothly? Then we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a highly motivated fulltime Project Manager to improve the operational efficiency of our organization with support of PMO department.
Scope of position:
As Project Manager you are dedicated to one of our R&D department and contribute directly to the development and growth of HUB. You work closely with the team to manage various R&D projects. You also initiate client projects together with Business Development, right from conception until delivery. Together with other team members like Finance, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs you manage high quality projects within budget, scope and schedule.
What will you do? You
- Are responsible for the full project life cycle.
- Serve as a first point of contact with client throughout the project resolving any issues or requests.
- Ensure client has key contacts and help coordinate shipping of client materials to R&D facilities.
- Work with R&D and Business Development on project scope changes and ensure customer amendments are in place where necessary.
- Pro-actively discuss with respective departments to take corrective measures when a project is at risk (for example above budget, not meeting deadlines, etc).
- Provide monthly project status to the management team and finance.
- Coordinate with finance department to invoice customers linked to project milestones, including final cost summaries at end of the project.
- Respond to audit requests from internal and external stakeholders.
What will you bring?
Your combination of project management knowledge, exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills and strong experience in using project management tools you are able to multi-task and are able to manage to meet tight deadlines at times.
You are a team player, with a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy which makes that you can communicate and interact at all levels of the organisation. You are solution oriented person to meet timelines even in pressure situations. You bring 1-3 years of experience and hold a BSc/MSc.
What we offer and who we are:
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits like 30,5 leave days plus national holidays.
- Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
- HUB is an open and energetic organisation, where a multi-cultural team is passionate to refine organoid development and foster organoid adoption globally. Our technology brings a ‘patient in the lab’ by developing little organs to develop and test drug and other treatment. We’re a fast-growing, world leading biotech company in organoid technology.
Please send your cover letter and resume, in English to; firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!