We are looking for a Marketing communication associate to strengthen our BD and Marketing and Sales team. Organoid Technology is a new, dynamic, and rapidly growing area of the drug development industry. The successful commercialization of HUB Organoid Technology requires insightful, creative, and flexible business-oriented people.
This position is part of the Business Development (BD) department and reports to the Marketing and Sales Manager of HUB Organoids. In this role, you will create and manage both global and local projects and initiatives. You will be part of the marketing team and liaise with colleagues from Business Development. The role covers all aspects of the communications disciplines, including but not limited to trade shows brochures, newsletters, websites etc.
Reports to: Marketing and Sales Manager
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in editing and creating new and existing external communication tools, including website content, blogs, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, external and internal newsletters.
- Maintaining an updated event calendar and work side by side with the Marketing Manager to coordinate our presence at major tradeshows, including on-site setup (some travel required).
- Supporting colleagues attending/speaking at conferences around the globe with marketing materials, managing logistics, shipping documents, reviewing company representation, etc.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with developing and maintain our website content, social media accounts, and press releases.
- Manage update and production of corporate identity tools (business cards, letterhead, templates, etc.).
- Contribute to managing our brand and corporate identity.
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Health Sciences or Biomedical Science
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing communications for Life Sciences
- Experience in the preclinical CRO business in highly desirable
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Eager to learn
- Passionate to improve current treatment for every patient