Are you looking for oversight and control over both P&L and balance sheet in a key finance role? Do you want to develop yourself in a broad finance role within a dynamic scale-up organization that strives to accelerate the process of drug discovery and medical treatment? Then we’re looking for you! We are currently seeking a fulltime Financial Accountant to focus on a wide range of financial processes.
Scope of position:
In this role you will be able to make a difference by providing the financial information to both the HUB team and external parties. You will be empowered to set-up and improve the finance processes enabling faster and better management information.
What will you do? You
- Are responsible for accurate, complete and timely recording of all transactions, thus ensuring a robust foundation for both financial and management reporting.
- Maintain the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable subledgers.
- Are responsible for timely execution of the monthly period-end process, ensuring the finance team can issue the management information.
- Maintain the fixed asset register and inventory sub-ledger.
- Execute the payment process.
- Prepare and submit the VAT declaration.
- Prepare the draft annual financial reports.
- Review balance sheet accounts, payroll journals and other entries regularly.
- Prepare the monthly cashflow forecast.
- Guard the Chart of Accounts and the cost center structure.
- Exhibit and act with integrity by maintaining compliance with internal policies, procedures and all regulatory and governmental regulations and laws.
What will you bring?
You have a solid understanding of the relationship between the business processes and journal entries. Together with your financial accounting knowledge and strong eye for detail you bring the drive to deliver accurate finance numbers.
Your analytical skills support in pro-actively making improvement suggestions which you will also implement. Your strong communication skills and business acumen, provide you the ability to respond to different situations, people, and ideas.
As we are an international work environment, you are proficient in English and you bring at least a BSc in Business Administration or a Financial related field and 4 years’ experience in Finance of which 2 as Financial Accountant. Additionally, work experience with AFAS and/or in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is a great plus.
What we offer and who we are:
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits like 30,5 leave days plus national holidays.
- Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
- HUB is an open and energetic organisation, where a multi-cultural team is passionate to refine organoid development and foster organoid adoption globally. Our technology brings a ‘patient in the lab’ by developing little organs to develop and test drug and other treatment. We’re an ambitious, fast-growing, world leading biotech company in organoid technology.
Please send us your cover letter and resume, in English
We look forward to hearing from you!